Missed Approaches & Holds
Packed with over 80 illustrations and numerous detailed MSFS flight examples, this eBook will become a reference you’ll use over and over again.
Missed Approach Briefing?
Direct to a Waypoint?
Holding Pattern Entry?
Recovery to the Landing Approach?
Here’s the topics we cover in the book:
- Interpreting the Missed Approach briefing in Instrument Approach Procedure charts
- Navigating from the runway to the missed approach fix using VOR, NDB and GPS sources.
- Holding pattern entry using direct, teardrop and parallel maneuvers.
- Standard and Non-Standard Holding Patterns
- Return navigation to the landing approach to give it another go.
As we work through each topic, we’ll show you how to set up example flights that you can test and experience your new found knowledge.
This and much more is yours for the low cost of $9 USD. We chose to publish this book in pdf format in order to keep the cost as low as possible. Feel free to send more money if you’d like, but I’d rather you make a donation to your local food bank to help those in need. Seriously; if you read this eBook and decide I’m not charging enough, make a donation and sleep better at night.
Ready? Click on the button below and get started.